Ken Roseboom – Executive Leadership Coach
Many clients are seeking better business results, less stress in their workplace, the ability to achieve more in less time, more personal satisfaction, and more income growth. My coaching guides and supports clients to discover new ways of seeing themselves, their world and how they relate to their world. The result is that my clients achieve their tangible goals and are more fulfilled while doing it.
My career with a Fortune 100 company provided me with a plethora of leadership opportunities where I developed skills in performance management, career development, team development and alignment, creative problem solving and delivering results. I most enjoyed enabling teams to work constructively in challenging environments with a focus on relationships, building trust and accountability. I’ve truly “learned by doing”.
I believe in my client’s resourcefulness to create the change they want in their life. I help my clients to understand the power of language, the impact of emotions, and the ways they can embody the person they want to become. My training and experience in Ontological coaching, enneagram assessment and deep personal work provides a rich resource to support my clients. My personal measure of coaching success is if his client has experienced a significant positive shift in the way they observe and act in their world.
One of my early project management career decisions was that I consciously shifted from being a single contributor with a declaration that I “lead teams to extraordinary accomplishment.” That simple pivot moment started my organizational leadership journey. Now, I bring my passion to support others in their leadership journey to my coaching practice.
Education and Affiliations:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, from Tulane University
- Completed certified coach training program, Newfield Network
- Certified enneagram practitioner for individuals and teams, Integrative9
- Construction, Engineering, Supervision and Project Management positions at Chevron
- Extensive management and leadership training
- Advanced negotiation training – Scotwork
- Member of International Coach Federation, ICF
- Shadow Work® Basic Facilitator Training