Ken Roseboom – Executive Leadership Coach
Many clients are seeking better business results, less stress in their workplace, the ability to achieve more in less time, more personal satisfaction, and more income growth. While there is much to be gained from strategic shifts and incremental actions, my coaching also guides and supports clients to discover new ways of seeing themselves, their world and how they relate to their world. The result is that my clients achieve their tangible goals and are more fulfilled while doing it.
My career with a Fortune 100 company provided me with a plethora of leadership opportunities where I developed skills in performance management, career development, team development and alignment, creative problem solving and delivering results. I most enjoyed enabling teams to work constructively in challenging environments with a focus on relationships, building trust and accountability. I’ve truly “learned by doing”.
Education and Affiliations:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, from Tulane University
- Construction, Engineering, Supervision and Project Management positions at Chevron
- Extensive management and leadership training
- Advanced negotiation training – Scotwork
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Shadow Work® Basic Facilitator Training
- Trauma Recovery Facilitation Training
- Active in certified coach training program, Newfield Network