Houston Leadership Coaching
Whether you are senior executive or middle level manager, a coach can add significant value to your effectiveness as a leader and to the quality of your work life.
We have found that as one’s career progresses the increasing complex demands associated with new assignments, changes in culture, new bosses, changes in the business, and changes in one’s personal life can take its toll. This can be characterized by stress, a feeling of not being fully functional and competent, loneliness, interpersonal challenges and potential burnout.
As coaches, we can:
- Help you prioritize what is important, in your life and in your job.
- Assess your leadership skills and develop a plan to develop them
- Be a sounding board and brainstorm current issues and future intentions.
- Help you navigate the corporate culture and people dynamics by sparking your thinking and action planning in dealing with challenging situations.
- Help you work on specific skills associated with leading people effectively.
Call us and we can discuss how our services can personally benefit you.
Contact Houston Executive Coach Bruce M. Anderson 713-882-5285