Career Transition–An Opportunity for Personal and Professional Leadership Development for Executives
Navigating transitions can be difficult and they can also offer a rich opportunity to grow and expand. It is important for you to get the right job with the right company. We are experts at helping you to prepare for and find the position that best fits your capabilities. This is also an excellent time for you to develop yourself personally as a leader.
Thinking Partners is a boutique firm which uniquely blends leadership development and executive career consulting.
As Master Certified Coaches with over 20 years of working with C level executives, we are distinctively positioned to assist you to secure the position you desire and to insure that you have the leadership tools to be successful when you land your new job.
What we expect from you:
- Willingness to do an in depth analysis of your career.
- Willingness to become masterful at job search, including networking, internet utilization, and relationship development.
- Willingness to market yourself aggressively and stay the course until you succeed.
- Open to reconnecting to your family in new ways that were not available when you were immersed in demands of your job.
- Open to doing an in depth analysis of your level of development as a leader and examine ways that you can become more effective in your next role.
What you can expect from us:
- Unconditional positive regard for you as a human being.
- Powerful and focused coaching conversations that meet whatever needs that arise during the process.
- An infrastructure of services that will assist you in your job search, including meeting in an office close to your home. We have multiple locations throughout Harris County.
- A thorough analysis of your career and personality to help you develop criteria for your next career objective.
- An on-line portal for training, research, and position application through job portals.
- Real time coaching as you negotiate your next compensation package.
- An ongoing examination of your development as a leader using the latest research on what it takes to move to the next level.
- Three months follow up coaching to assist you in integrating into your new job. This will allow you to integrate your new insights in the way you assimilate to your new position.
What is the first step?
If you are intrigue by the idea of executive career consulting and developing your leadership capabilities, then call Houston Executive Coach
Bruce Anderson at 713-882-5285 or email him to set up a meeting.