- Organizational Systems Dynamics Bruce attends second of four 3-day workship model on Organizational Systems Dynamics with Judith Wilkins Smith.
- Birkman International Conference in Houston Bruce attends Birkman International Conference in Houston.
- Using Power versus Force Judith speaks at Woman’s Executive Group at Shell Oil Corporation on Using Power versus Force
- Senior Consultant with Birkman International Bruce is certified as a Senior Consultant with Birkman International.
- Conversation among masters Bruce and Judith attend international meeting of CONVERSATION AMONG MASTERS. This is an annual meeting of top 200 coaches in the country.
- What It Takes To Lead During a Crisis Bruce speaks on What It Takes To Lead During a Crisis at the Silver Fox Advisors Lunch and Learn program. He introduced the Leadership Agility model of leadership development.
- Leadership in the 21st Century-The Feminine Advantage Leadership in the 21st Century–The Feminine Advantage
Judith speaks at the Woman’s Finance Exchange in Houston-May 16, 2008
Hear the audio recording of the speech.
- Bruce and Judith attend the Strozzi Institute Bruce and Judith attend the Strozzi Institute for advanced coaching training called Somatic Coaching, as part of the continuous upgrading of our skills and offerings. October 2007 and February 2008.
The Strozzi Institute, located in Petaluma, Ca. offers leading edge programs for leaders and coaches.
- Judith launches Power To Act program Judith launches Power To Act program designed to shift beliefs of what is possible and to propel leaders and others to achieve beyond theirs and others expectations. January 2008.
- Bruce attends a SAVI workshop Bruce attends a SAVI workshop, System for Analyzing Verbal Interaction. Oct 2007.
SAVI® (pronounced “savvy”), is a communication tool that helps people understand the invisible yet powerful forces affecting communication with others. This is a very useful tool in working with coaching clients.
- Publication of a new learning website Thinking Partners, Inc., The Leadership Coaching Company, announces the publication of a new learning website,
The Leadership Mastery Map.
On this site you can learn what we have learned as coaches to leaders in numerous organizations, industries and disciplines. Taken from past issues of the Exceptional Leader newsletter as well as other sources, this site is ...
- Bruce Anderson and David Steitz Present to Houston Coaches Network Bruce Anderson and David Steitz Present to Houston Coaches Network
January 8, 2007
Dave Steitz with Steitz Partners and Bruce told coaching stories. Dave focuses on small businesses and told stories that show how coaching can impact the business success of small companies while helping owners become more satisfied and effective in their work.
Bruce discussed leadership coaching ...
- Thinking Partners Sponsors Greater Houston Partnership Luncheon Thinking Partners Sponsors Greater Houston Partnership Luncheon
November 9, 2006
Michael Holthouse, founder of Paranet and Houston philanthropist, discussed elements of leadership and how it impacts a companie’s culture. His primary message was that emotional intelligence, relating skills, was the key determining factor in leadership success. He is now chairman of Prepared 4 Life, a non profit ...
- Bruce moderates CEO Opportunities Roundtable Bruce moderates CEO Opportunities Roundtable for Greater Houston Partnership October 24, 2006
Presentations were conducted by Bonnie Monych with The New WorkPlace, Inc. on Maximizing Team Performance; William Altman Korn/Ferry International on
Landing New Talent; Bambi McCullough with Chrysalis Partners LLC on Boosting
the Individuals Performance and C.J. Coolidge with Adminstaff on Exit Strategies.
- Judith introduces Dr. Robert M. Stein Judith introduces Dr. Robert M. Stein, Rice University at Leadership
Houston’s Government Day October 5, 2006
The day included a tour of City Hall by Xavier Herrera and Veronica Hernandez. I had the pleasure of introducing Dr. Robert M. Stein, the Lena Gohlman Fox Professor of Political Science, Rice University and a expert on urban political ...
- Bruce attends Birkman International Conference Bruce attends Birkman International Conference in Houston October 6, 2006
Birkman consultants came from all over the world to learn more about using the Birkman Method. I found their new 360 Degree Feedback Report, which can be integrated with an individual’s Birkman report result, particularly interesting. We will begin using it with our clients.
In sitting next ...
- Motivating Employees To Achieve The Strategic Plan Bruce Presents to Silver Fox Summit September 27, 2006
Learn 5 ways to personally motivate employees.
(Hear an audio recording now (10 MB MP3) >>) 10 minutes-click link just once
- When Does An Executive Need Executive Coaching? Article in Houston Business Journal September 1, 2006
Professional coaches are beneficial to emerging leaders within a company, or to those who have advanced into more strategic roles.
(Read complete article (PDF 92KB) >>)
- Coaching: An Emerging Professional Service Bruce presents to The Whitehall Club, River Oaks Country Club August 25, 2006
A review of the evolving professional service of coaching, history, basic concepts and practice.
(Load Power Point used in this presentation)
(Hear an audio recording now (22 MB MP3) >>) 22 minutes-click link just once<
- The Enneagram Bruce and Judith are conducting a 3 hour workshop on The Enneagram and Coaching for the Houston Coaches ICF Chapter on November 4th. Please go to Houston Coaches Events to learn more.