My career with Chevron provided me with a plethora of leadership opportunities where I developed skills in performance management, career development, team development and alignment, creative problem solving and delivering results. I most enjoyed enabling teams to work constructively in challenging environments with a focus on relationships, building trust and accountability. I’ve truly “learned by doing”.
Many clients are seeking better business results, less strain in their workplace, the ability to achieve more in less time, or more personal income/satisfaction. While there is much to be gained from strategic shifts and incremental actions, my coaching also guides and supports clients to discover new ways of seeing themselves, their world and how they show up in that world. The result is that my clients achieve their tangible goals and are more fulfilled while doing it.
Education and Affiliations:
- BS in Mechanical Engineering, Summa Cum Laude, from Tulane University
- Construction, Engineering, Supervision and Project Management positions at Chevron
- Extensive management and leadership training
- Advanced negotiation training – Scotwork
- Member of International Coach Federation
- Shadow Work® Basic Facilitator Training
- Trauma Recovery Facilitation Training
- Active in certified coach training program, Newfield Network
Contact me for a free 60 minute consultation